Sunday, December 8, 2013

Japanese Sweet Bliss: Snacks!!


Okay, let's let down our diet plans for just one moment -- behold, Asian snack bliss.

I bought some Asian snacks at Kam Man Foods in Quincy yesterday and love it! So I wanted to share some of my faves.

1) Pocky Chocolate Midi in Matcha Flavor


It is a short little stick (half the size of a regular pocky, twice the width) with a double layer of sugary matcha cream. I died. The creaminess is unimaginably beautiful and thick. Behold:



















2) Ramune (who cares about which brand?!)

I've so far tried three flavors of Ramune before -- Original, Lychee, and Strawberry. I really liked the Lychee one! Now, I have the Orange flavor in my hands.

The actual soda is not breathtakingly original in flavor (tastes like...flavored soda or coke) but so freaking original in design. Ramune has a marble ball in the middle that rolls around the bottle. Here is a pic:



















I WANNA BUY A LOT OF BOTTLES AND DO ARTSY THINGS WITH THEM!!!!
http://eemoticons.net
Recommend artsy things that I should do with Ramune! I'll try to find ideas online ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment